INOMUN - 5th edition
SEE INOMUN 2019’s Introduction File in French :
Useful links :
- This week’s article written by André LOPEZ.
- Rules and procedures of debates
- Delegates: some instructions to help you before INOMUN
- Discover the trailer and flashmob on YouTube (2018)
- See the faces of the organisation team (2018)
- If you are a student from Lycée International Montebello and want to host one or several delegates during the 26, 27, 28 March, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the following form ( here)
- You can find a video about the debating procedures below. Don't forget to learn them and be ready for INOMUN 2019!
- Any questions ? Want to take part in INOMUN ? Contact us !
First, lobbying : delegates assemble and expose their clause (solution to the issue) to others in order to get signatures and submit it to their committee
Then everyone in the committee debates on the clauses submitted and votes in favour or against it
Day 3 : All the delegates are gathered in the hemicycle for the General Assembly with a new issue and clauses to submit in front of more than a hundred people
Last INOMUN's edition: opening video (down below)